|Photo of me after a |
long night at the NHC
I really do like writing/typing things that are on my mind. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's cause I think that everything that I like is the most interesting stuff in the world and I feel the need to share it with everyone. This is apparent in any face to face conversations that people might have with me when I go off obsessing about weather, beer, sports, music, travel and grilling/smoking meat. I could go on for hours and hours! But what can I say? I'm a passionate guy!
So right now I have a few things that I want to write about, but they'll have to wait til I have some time. Right now though, I'll create a checklist of things that I think I'll be writing about in the near future (i.e., Goal of next 2 weeks).
- What I was thinking back in March when I picked the Orioles to finish 2nd in the AL East this season? Trust me, my baseball forecasting abilities are not representative of how I forecast the weather!!!!
- What will be on my menu for tailgating at Maryland Terps football games this season? With the 2011 season beginning in 3 weeks, I really need to get my act together and figure out what I'll be making for my menu this season.
- What do I think are the best live classic rock albums of all time? Those who know me know how much I love live albums. Recently I've found 2 albums that have completely floored me. Mountain's "Twin Peaks" and Gov't Mule's "Mulennium."
- What did I learned about making my first mead? When I was on vacation in Massachusetts a few weeks ago I bought a bunch of honey at the farmer's market with the intent of making some mead. I sure hope to make some within the next week or so. I'll let you know how it goes.
- What is up with the craft beer scene in baseball stadiums now a days? I've been to games in 6 different baseball stadiums this season and want to share some notes on what I found.
Anyways, if any of these topics tickle your fancy, please leave me a comment so I know which one to start with. Otherwise I'll probably just go in a random order.